Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am a scientist!!

Ever had a moment while watching tv and you heard a vague tune in the background and you just had to find out what it was?

This happens to me more often than not! I am a sucker for background tunes in the sitcoms! There have been so many times when I was just watching an episode of friends and I'm stuck with a tune in my head and had to google it to listen to it more!
So, just the other day I found another gem while watching a new sitcom "Samantha Who?" so I thought I'll list a few that I found over the years that are definitely worth listening to.

1. I am a scientist-Guided by Voices(Samantha Who?)
2. Wicked Games- Chris Isaac(Friends)
3. Walk on- U2(Friends)
4. George Baker selection- Little green bag- the reservoir dogs theme(Coupling)
5. The way you look tonight-Frank Sinatra/ Michael Buble(Friends)
6. Unforgettable- Nat King Cole ft Natalie Cole(Will and Grace)
7. It's not unusual- Tom Jones(Will and Grace)
8. Close to you- the Carpenters(Will and Grace)

try listening to some of these and tell me if you like them. I think you will.

3 comments:

buddy said...

wow! nice research! :)

Abhishek said...

Add another one to that...
Brothers in Arms by Dire straits.

Indrajit said...

Hmm.Would try.