Thursday, August 7, 2008

What the Fuck

Roommate (RM): Dude, I need to talk to you
Me: yeah? (did I forget the rent?)
RM: er…well its
Me: Anything important?
RM: No, no…it’s just that…you need to watch yourself
Me: ? (??)
RM: Well, I’ll come to the point, you keep saying fuck that’s not good
Me: ? What? (what the F...oh no!!)
RM: Well you keep saying the ‘f word’ in front of everyone so, especially in front of the girls
Me: oh…so? (Still confused)
RM: Well, if you keep saying it, then the girls will want to say it too…I mean they might pick up this habit from you. So
Me: eh?
RM: Well, it’s not good for our girls to say fuck and such things and we have to take care of all that so.

I refrain from saying anything. After all I have been effectively silenced. I leave it to my perceptive readers to comment.

9 comments:

crumpledpapers said...

what the fuck!!!!

buddy said...

lol..no using fuck pliss
our indian sentiments are aroused and offended

Anonymous said...

O Gaad! What the 'f word' I say!! U should have asked your roomie to shut the 'f word' up! Who the 'f word' is he to tell you how to speak? Bleddy 's word' 'f word'-ing naansense!

Maalolan said...

watt dha phuck ...

mann ur roomie rox...my parents ll love to hve sucha a kid :P

Swatimala said...

all i want 2 say is 'fuck!'

Shimmy said...

who was the roomie..suvesh ya himanshu...my guess is himanshu,.. :P

Shewit said...

Fuck all that bullshit ya'll!!!

crumpledpapers said...

@aditi
that wasnt my room mate dear... it was my friends :D
my roomies are cooler!! lol

Neha said...

ah housemates!

mine told me that i was being her mother even tho i hadn't even said hello to her for at least 2 weeks... (i really hope to don't turn into one of those mothers!)

well, what had actually happened was that she thought the other housemate was being her mother (keeping a check) and since she couldn't find this other housemate, she just said it to me!

a complete what the ... !! moment